Show your work as part of ArtSpan's ongoing partnership with the Mission Bowling Club as part of the Art-in-Neighborhoods program! This site is a full-service restaurant & boutique bowling alley located in the heart of the Mission, featuring a well-appointed cocktail bar and a dining room open nightly. Mission Bowling Club is lively and popular, offering a great showcase for artists and their artwork to get plenty of visibility from a diverse crowd of San Francisco patrons.
ArtSpan is seeking 4–5 current ArtSpan Artist Members to participate.
Dates and Details:
- Location: Mission Bowling Club, 3176 17th Street, SF, CA 94110
- Exhibition Dates: December 4, 2018–March 12, 2019
- Submissions Deadline: Sunday, November 4, 11:59pm
- Artist Notifications: Week of Monday, November 5, 2018
- Artwork Drop-off Date: Tuesday, December 4, 10am
- Opening Reception/Artist Mixer: Date TBD
- Artwork Pick-up Date: Tuesday, March 12, 10am-12pm
- Seeking: Large format, colorful paintings or mixed media work for wall hanging.
- Hanging Hardware: All artwork must be ready to hang with the appropriate hardware (hooks and wire strongly preferred over cleats or sawtooth clips).
- Sales: All sales are processed through ArtSpan. Artist received 80% of total sales. ArtSpan received 20% of total sales.
- Security/Liability: Artwork will be installed professionally by ArtSpan and MBC staff members in the most safe and secure manner possible. All MBC staff and patrons are instructed to be respectful and mindful of the artwork at all times. The artwork will NOT be insured for damage/theft/vandalism by the venue nor by ArtSpan during the exhibition. Artists are advised to obtain their own insurance for their artwork.
To Submit: Complete the following questionnaire and submit at least 5 artworks that are ready to hang on the installation date.