ArtSpan is looking for artists who live and/or work in San Francisco's southern neighborhoods, particularly the Portola District, who would like to show their work in exhibitions at Ferment Drink Repeat Brewery in winter and spring 2019.
Submitted work will be considered for two exhibition opportunities at Ferment Drink Repeat Brewery and Tap Room, 2636 San Bruno Avenue, SF, CA 94134
1. March 11–May 7, 2019
- Artwork Drop-off/Install Date: Tuesday, March 11, 11am
- Artist Reception: Tuesday, April 2, 6–8pm
- Artwork Pick-up Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 @11am
2. May 7–August 15, 2019
- Artwork Drop-off/Install Date: Tuesday, May 13,
- Artist Reception: Tuesday, May 7, 6–8pm
- Artwork Pick-up Date: Tuesday, August 15, 11am
****You must be a current or new ArtSpan Artist Member to be featured in these exhibitions, and have a home and/or studio address in either the 94112, or 94134 zip codes.*****
About the Venue:
Ferment Drink Repeat is an art-friendly, community-focused brewery and tap room serving innovative, exciting, top-quality handcrafted products to the beer lovers of the city. Located in the Portola Neighborhood, they are also a premier homebrew supply shop, fostering collaborative endeavors across the amateur and professional brewing spectrum.
- Seeking: Artwork of all sizes and 2-D mediums, small 3d works (especially wall hung) are also accepted
- Hanging Hardware: All artwork must be ready to hang with the D-rings and hanging wire.
- Installation: ArtSpan's installation team will manage the install after artwork is dropped off.
- Sales: All sales are processed through ArtSpan. Artist receives 80% of total sales. ArtSpan receives 20% of total sales.
- Security/Liability: Artwork will be installed professionally by ArtSpan staff members in the most safe and secure manner possible. All venue patrons are instructed to be respectful and mindful of the artwork at all times. The artwork will NOT be insured for damage/theft/vandalism by the venue nor by ArtSpan during the exhibition. Artists are advised to obtain their own insurance for their artwork.
To Submit: Complete the following questionnaire and submit at least 5 artworks that are ready to hang, according to the instructions provided.